- Height 90.25" x Width 30.5" x Depth 17.75"
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This stately floor clock offers a graceful bonnet pediment with book-matched olive ash burl and a decorative shell and vine overlay.
- An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished brass dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an Ambassador Collection inscription.
- The polished brass pendulum includes a center disk which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded weight shells.
- The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that frame the dial.
- An embossed molding wraps around the multi-tiered base, which features a decorative cutout.
- Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhance the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
- Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations.
- Glass mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
St. Michael Chime:
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- 2-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Lowest Price on the Internet Guaranteed
- United States Customers Pay $0 Sales Tax
- Free Shipping
- Free White Glove In-Home Delivery
- Free Gift Bundle Included With Purchase - $40 Value!
This delivery method includes the delivery personnel entering the home/office, unpacking the product from its box, removing the packing materials, and setting the product right where you want it. They will then discard all of the packing materials. All the heavy lifting is completed for you!
Click here for more information on our white glove in-home delivery service.
Free Heirloom Record Document:
A Howard Miller Record Certificate, for documenting your product's history for future generations, comes inside a brass-finished keepsake tube.
Add the bundle below to your cart if you'd like the free gifts!
* Due to COVID19 delivery times may take longer than the estimates below. White Glove Delivery Service may be unavailable in your area.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (10-15 business days*) - Upon placement of the order, the product should ship out within 5 business days. Delivery will take place approximately 10 to 15 business days after the order has been received. Some products require a signature and some do not, it will depend on the price of the product. If the delivery driver does not feel comfortable leaving the package outside the home, they will keep it at a pickup location and leave you a note or attempt re-delivery at a later date.
EXPEDITED SHIPPING (5-10 business days*) - Upon Placement of the order the product will be scheduled to ship out as soon as possible (1-5 business days). We will then ship the item via UPS 3 Day Priority with the aim for it to arrive before 10 business days since the order was placed.
FLOOR CLOCKS AND DISPLAY/CURIO CABINETS ONLY:
FREE THRESHOLD DELIVERY (10-15 business days*) - Available for floor clocks and curio/display cabinets. This method entails delivery to the front door of the delivery address but no further. A delivery appointment and signature will still be required.
FREE WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE (10-15 business days*) All Floor Clocks and Display Cabinets can ship with this service at no added cost! By selecting this service, the delivery persons carry the heavy product into your home and directly to the room of your choice where you would like the product to be set. They will then completely unpack the clock or cabinet and dispose of any unwanted packaging or debris. All the heavy lifting is done for you at no extra cost!
If White Glove Delivery is unavailable in your area due to COVID19 and you chose that option at checkout we will notify you before moving forward with the delivery and downgrade your order to Threshold Delivery.
To learn more about this service click here!
If you require express shipping please email us at Info@grandfathertimeclocks.com
All products are shipped directly from the manufacturer. As a result, shipment times may vary.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your payment method, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you a shipping notification within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive shipping information from us within six business days of your order, please follow up with us at Info@Grandfathertimeclocks.com or send us a message using the blue button below.
Your tracking information is emailed to you when your order ships. Orders are tracked using a tracking number and the website on the delivery carrier. If you have a registered grandfathertimeclocks.com account, you can always login and see the status of the order. If you have any questions, or if your delivery seems behind schedule, our friendly Customer Service Experts are always there to help.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make a note of it on the document when signing for delivery and then refuse the delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to Info@Grandfathertimeclocks.com, and we will process a return/refund on your behalf. If we are notified of damages more than 2 days after delivery, returns and exchanges/refunds may be unavailable.
Cancellation Of An Order
Once the order is placed with us, we will submit an order directly to the manufacturer on your behalf. This occurs immediately after an order is placed by a customer (7 days a week). Once this step has been completed, www.grandfathertimeclocks.com and the customer become financially obligated to purchase the ordered merchandise from the manufacturer. All order cancellations are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. No exceptions. If your order has shipped it cannot be canceled. To cancel an order, please email our helpful customer service experts at Info@grandfathertimeclocks.com. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your credit card statement.
For items where the product arrives in good condition but you would prefer to exchange it for another product, you will be responsible for the return shipping back to the manufacturer, the shipping costs of the new product, and a 10% restocking fee on the original product.
For orders where the product arrives in good condition but you would prefer to return it and get a refund, you will be responsible for return shipping and a 10% restocking fee.
Exchanges are unavailable for Floor Clocks and Curio Cabinets unless the original arrives damaged.
If any product arrives damaged and you originally prefer a replacement, once pickup for the replacement has been scheduled, www.grandfathertimeclocks.com and the customer become financially obligated to purchase the ordered merchandise from the manufacturer. As such cancellation cannot be completed at this point.
If any product arrives damaged and you originally prefer a replacement, once shipment pickup for the replacement has been scheduled, www.grandfathertimeclocks.com and the customer become financially obligated to purchase the ordered merchandise from the manufacturer. As such, the cancellation cannot be completed at this point. But items other than floor clocks and curio cabinets can be returned under our standard policy where the customer must pay for the return shipping and a 10% restocking fee.
Express shipping costs are non-refundable.
Free gift bundles are non-refundable. If you received a nameplate and heirloom record document a $40 fee will be deducted from your refund.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We reserve the right to only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you would like to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to check your item's eligibility for exchange at Info@grandfathertimecloks.com.
Unless originally damaged due to delivery, you will be responsible for setting up and paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable if you request a full refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item or that it will be in the same condition you received it.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 1-5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Info@grandfathertimecloks.com.
We accept several methods of payment as listed below. No matter what method you choose, we guarantee that every transaction you make on our site will be 100% secure. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
Credit Cards - We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Alternative Methods - We accept payment via PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Shopify Pay. All payment information is secure due to our server encryption, which will safeguard all submitted information.
Items sold and shipped to destinations in the United States are tax-free!
Items sold in Canada will be charged the required state/federal tax rates.
Items sold outside of North America will not be charged taxes.
We ship the majority of our products directly from the manufacturer to your doorstep. This saves us warehousing costs; savings which we can pass onto you! However, this means that your product will typically arrive without an invoice or packaging receipt. Thus, the order confirmation you receive from us via email serves as your official receipt. You will see the order number along the top. If you have lost your receipt or it never arrived, simply contact our customer service team and we will be happy to send you another one.
Occasionally due to popularity of an item, a product is placed on back-order until additional inventory is received. This happens very rarely, and when it does, you will be notified immediately by one of our Customer Service Experts.
Please note that all images of products displayed on this website may differ in color due to differences in the resolution of computer monitors and we cannot guarantee that the finish will be exactly as pictured. We always work with our partnering clock manufacturers to obtain the highest quality photographs of the products and thus depict the merchandise as closely as possible.
In rare cases where the clock quits sometime after the typical 30 day return period, to get a replacement you must reach out to the manufacturer to take advantage of their warranty! See below for contact information and warranty periods!
|MANUFACTURER||WARRANTY PERIOD||CONTACT INFORMATION|
Hermle North America
Cabinets: 2 years
Mechanical Floor Clocks: 2 years
Quartz Floor Clocks: 1 year
All Other Clocks: 1 year
Rhythm: Small World
Weems and Plath
2 years - Lifetime
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us let us know and we will lower the price. In addition, if you find a lower price within six months of your purchase date, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Simply select the Klarna option at checkout to begin the payment process. Once selected, you will be asked complete the credit application. Upon approval, you can complete the checkout right away. Once the checkout is complete we will begin the process of shipment and delivery of the clock. You can then login to your Klarna.com account or use their mobile app to check the progress of your payment plan and make payments!
- You get options! Depending on the dollar amount of your order, you can choose between a monthly payment plan where you pay a set amount every month or you can choose the slice it plan where you slice the payment into 4 separate charges.
- You get the clock right away! Instead of us waiting for you to pay off the payment plan before we ship the clock we can ship it the moment we receive your order!
- Some plans are interest free! You can split the payment and pay at a later date without incurring any extra fees!
With Klarna you can checkout today, receive your clock within 15 business days, and pay for the clock over the next few years! The service Klarna offers is truly exceptional. If you have any questions about checking out with Klarna please send us an email or a message using the blue button below, we would be happy to help!
- Get no interest charged if the balance is paid in full within 6 months on every purchase of $99 or more*
- No Credit Card Required! Easily access PayPal Credit right from your PayPal account
- No annual fee for the line of credit
- Get a credit decision in seconds, then use your PayPal Line Of Credit to shop here at Grandfather Time Clocks!
Lay-Buy by PayPal
Simply checkout using the Lay-Buy option when you get to the payments stage. Once you complete the form and set up the payment plan you will immediately begin the payment plan. Once you complete all monthly payments in the plan and the amount has been paid in full, we will then ship the clock out to you!
- You get to choose the terms! you get your choice of down payment (10-50%) and how many monthly installments you want to pay (2-3 months).
- No interest charges....ever!
- No late fees ever either!
- Settle the entire payment plan whenever you like! Just email us or send us a message using the blue button below.
The only cost associated with this payment method is a 1.9% admin fee, payable to Lay-Buys.
You will receive your goods only after the final payment has been made.
To revise the payment plan or pay in full, contact us by phone or email.
If a payment is missed, you will be notified by email up to 3 times. If payment is not paid, the order will be considered "canceled".
Canceled orders are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. (25% of order value)
You can monitor the progress of your payment plan by logging into your PayPal account - go to settings>> payments >> pre-approved payments
How to Setup your PayPal Account to make payments with LayBuy:
PayPal auto-cancels a profile if they cannot link the recurring payments to a card in the customer’s setup. In the case where no card is linked, they then have to unfortunately cancel the plan. These are the steps the customer needs to follow to rectify their setup, and link the correct card.
Steps to check you have the correct card linked:
- Login to PayPal
- Click ‘settings’
- Click ‘payments’
- Click ‘manage automatic payments’
- Click ‘set available funding sources’
You will then see the credit card and/or bank card that’s linked to your account setup. You need to ensure the correct card is residing here, and select for the recurring payments to work. Then the customer can then try place order again – and this next time, the plan will not be auto-cancelled.
For more information on LayBuy, view their FAQ here!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.